Jennifer Coll is a strong woman who is the essence of grit, perseverance, and inclusivity. The details of the story she shares today are nothing short of remarkable and admirable, as she channeled anger and heartbreak into a beautiful and thriving business. Today she shares her story with Carrie on her journey in creating her company Avery Rose, the challenges she endured when starting out, and why she and the world she has created is too beautiful to hide.
What You’ll Hear in This Episode:
- The shocking heartbreak Jennifer endured, and how she struggled to cope throughout the devastation.
- The epiphany she had that turned her life completely around, that helped her pick herself up and move through the doubt and despondency.
- How a night out with her support group of strong and successful women helped Jennifer find inspiration and joy again.
- Jennifer’s experience at a trade show in Paris, and how it lit a fire and confidence within her.
- Avery Rose’s recent pick as a must see brand, and referred to as “the brand who defies lingerie and swimwear norms”.
- The concepts in Jennifer’s head that led the creation we see in physical form today.
- Why she named her company Avery Rose, and the inspiration behind the specific bra names.
- Why we are all in it together, and sharing your own secrets of success with others is a way to make yourself even more successful.
- The struggles and challenges Jennifer overcame, and how she developed a spirit of grit and perseverance through it all.
- What’s next for Jennifer and Avery Rose, and her goals personally and professionally.
- “I didn't come this far, to only come this far.”
- “I needed to spend every single moment not with my children doing something positive that will be a phenomenal and tangible thing to inspire them.”
- “You have to feed and fuel yourself with positive people that lift you up and reassure you that you are on the right path.”
- “It was surprising to me that I needed to have that much grit, and that there would be that many setbacks.”
- “My ultimate goal is to be able to give away as much as possible.”
- “My children are my inspiration and my strength.”
Journey Into the Inner Circle:
@CarrieADoll - Twitter
@carriedollconsulting - Instagram
Carrie Doll - Facebook
Please rate, review and follow the podcast!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.